Head Global Account Management for a global industrial company in the field of HVAC system technology
International, listed Industrial Group.
HVAC, Cleantech and Clean Air Solutions.
About the company:
The industrial group provides innovative solutions for creating a comfortable and healthy indoor climate. The business areas Radiators and Ventilation offers various product ranges and solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation and clean air. They run 14 production facilities in China, North America and Europe and sell the wide product range worldwide through own country sales organizations in 70 countries.
In 2019, the Group recorded sales of 644 Mio. EUR with approx. 3500 employees.
Roles, Tasks & Key Topics:
Head Global Account Management
Setting up of a newly created Group Division
Head Sales EMEA / Member of Management Team
- Develop and implement global business development and group sales strategy for accessing new building construction potentials in new market segments.
- Access new Global Accounts by cold calls
- Increase channel and cross-selling potential over all product portfolios
- Increase international project and tender business through new customer approaches
Key Factors of Success:
- Market Research
- Business Plan
- Business Development
- Global Account Management
- Achieved first strategic relationship with large Automotive manufacturer in Sindelfingen (Germany)
Won two construction projects (heating and cooling solutions) for new production facilities in Beijing (CN)
- Entered product evaluation process with large TIER-1 sub-supplier account in Hannover (Germany)
Strove for technical leadership in energy efficient heating solutions for new, large greenfield production facilities. Final approval in a large greenfield project in the US (South Carolina) and commitment as technical leadership partner, will have a strong impact on growth in international sales.
- Set-up and professionalized global sales structures and processes in matrix organizations
Researched, established all contacts of key customers in core market segments worldwide and coordinated the relevant projects within complex matrix organizations of the group companies. Adjusted project organizations of group companies in terms of project management, performance metrics, value-added solution offering and time to market.
- Developed KPI-guidelines per market/customer
Challenged effective, potential oriented value selling activities. Led concise trainings of group company sales staffs concerning value selling disciplines, with a view to increasing both, sales and profitability of customers and suppliers.