INSIDER FOR INSIGHTS - FOR A SMART FUTURE
With a large network and reliable contacts in the areas of production, installation, service and trade as well as extraordinary know-how in the building technology, energy and mobility sectors, I have diverse access to the market. In the context of subject-specific events and through membership in relevant associations, I regularly exchange ideas with other industry experts about current developments.
- OEMs from building technology, building automation, security technology, door and window technology and automation.
- Startups in the fields of cleantech, energy and environmental technology and mobility
- Energy service providers, HVAC and electrical specifiers, engineering companies, architects
- General contractors, facility management companies and real estate developers
- HVAC + electrical installers
- Wholesale (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fittings and tools, building materials)
- OEMs from the automotive and TIER-1 sub-supplier industry, OEMs from e-mobility (charging stations and load management)t)
Know-how about the energy market and the energy transition
- Extensive know-how about new trends within the European energy and cleantech market with regard to new digital technologies (Smart Buildings, Smart Energy, Future Mobility) and the digitization of the construction industry.
- Knowledge of the requirements for the future operation of energy self-sufficient and energy-efficient trades with regard to building technology and automation
Know how to promote the expansion of renewable energies, stabilize the power grid by integrating vehicle batteries into the power grid through intelligent charging and energy solutions. (Vehicle to Grid, Vehicle to Home)
Exchange at events
- Participation in events on digitization topics in the energy and construction industry, such as smart technologies, networking of trades or smart services (predictive services).
- Participation in events of the chambers of commerce or symposia of business associations
- Swiss Engineering STV trade association
- Association of industrial engineers (VWI)
DEPLOYMENT OF AN INTERIM MANAGER
The areas of responsibility that can be taken over by interim managers or which problems can be covered by them are diverse.
As an experienced interim executive, I recommend myself for the following challenges: